Freitag, 17. Juni 2011

Towards Germany

Hi Folks,


during the last two weeks I drove towards Germany and visited some old and good and good old friends :-)
In Eastern Germany I found an old pig barn or whatever it has been...


Whatever does it mean...!?

Translated it's pretty much like "flowerbitch"?
Maybe in Dutch it's something way different...!?

I also got some inspiration for the next project or the one afterwards! :-)


Damm, I had so many ideas how to pimp this f***ing thing.... ;-)

I drove further southwards and suddenly it started hailing very strong. It looked like in the best winter time, afterwards! And fire fighters everywhere.


A very good friend of mine did me a great favour. He brought his, mine and another ones bike down to the Black Forest  and we did a four day trip. Great!! Some impressions are following...





Unfortunately the most pics I did not by myself :-(
Maybe lateron I get some of the others...

I liked and enjoed the Black Forest Highway so much, that I passed it with my bus, too. But not as fast as before. I had to shift down into the first gear and only made it up too 15 km/h in the worst spots. :-(


I really enjoyed the days driving my bike again.... 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen