Freitag, 9. März 2012

Test ride

Hello again!

During the last week from Sunday till Friday I did a last check up and test ride. I drove in the north of Germany and fullfilled some appointments. I also stayed at some very nice Couch Surfers again for two nights! Two more very good experiences! All in all I drove around 1.200 km.


So far everything is working fine! The additional lights are great. I had to ride along the rain for hours at night and they helped me a lot. And the seat cover makes me fell very smooth and warm in the back! So, approved! :-)

During this week I will finsih my equipment and get everything ready for the start next week....

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Ali.

    Wie geht es dir?
    Wo steckst du gerade?
    Schreib doch ma wieder was in deinen Blog.

    Gruß Micha

    AntwortenLöschen