Samstag, 9. Juli 2011

Italy

Hi Everybody,

here in Italy I drove the Passo Stelvio upwards, downwards, again upwards and back downwards... :-)


Close to the top of the Passo



I make quite many brakes once in a while. Here I tried to figure out how to set exposure concidering to the theme I want to catch.




My father will know what I'm talking about... ;-)

In the valleys, there is a lot of hay and forage farming. But way way smaller than we know it in Germany. Small wagons, mostly self proppeled, are picking up the hay. And always,there is someone with a hay forke walking behind and scratching the debris into another swath.
Unbelievable!!




I drove over numerous passes in Italy and it was amazing. Very tiny roads with no guards beside and just the precipice.


And in just a few minutes the sunshine is able to turn into fog and....



I found out the South Tyrol people very dislike it to call them Italien. They became really obssed. They told Italy begins behind the Alpes.

So, Italy here I come...


Somewhere down there is my CS-host supossed to live,




in Tramin on the Italien winery road!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen